Friday, September 5, 2008

Bombs Away At This Palace!





Have you been to the Bombay Palace lately?

I believe it has been quite a while for many of us.
I enjoyed my outing there with some colleagues to celebrate the completion of a milestone in one of my projects. The ambience is still authentically grand. You do feel "majestic" when you are in there. The people there make you feel that way too. The price? How's RM600 for 6 persons - for food, drinks and desserts?

Thought I share these images with you guys and maybe some of you will go there to savour the famous unique taste of Northern Indian cuisine again.

I especially like the kulfi (Indian yogurt ice cream)! The silver is real! We had 5 types of bread!
Address: 215 Jalan Tun Razak 50400 Kuala Lumpur
Contact number: 03-21454241/7220
Reservation: Usually not required for lunch, but may be required for dinner.
Opening hours:Daily
Noon - 2.30 pm ( last order)
6.30 pm - 10.30 pm (last order)
Cuisine: North Indian
Must order: Their exotic breads (try them all). Kulfi. Masala Tea.
Must not order: None
Budget for 4 pax: RM100.00
My verdict: 4 stars

No comments: